WELCOME TO BEST MINECRAFT SERVER EVER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info about the Music Events and Dates

2 posters

Go down

Info about the Music Events and Dates Empty Info about the Music Events and Dates

Post by UnknownGuy 18th January 2012, 03:00

Information about the Music Events and Dates!

I'm building a theatre (or music house) in my creative server so I had an idea: Why not make music events, so people could appreciate some really good music? (Hardstyle, etc..) The events will happen in weekends, or during the week, depends if I am busy. I'll be releasing the time chart for the events; so check this thread.

Theatre/Music House rules:

1. Sit down in the chairs, and do not walk around/fly around during the music event. Behave like real people when watching a "Music Event".
2. After the music started, and if you were outside, then you want to enter, we won't let you. Hear from the outside!
3. Do not grief the theatre. You will be kicked out of the music event.
4. Do not get up "from the chairs", go to the jukebox and then take off the music disc. You will be banned from the Theatre/Music Events.
5. Do not chat during the music event.
6. Do not leave the Music House during the event. Doors will be closed, with Iron Bars.

Not following these rules may make you banned from the theatre, or banned from the server.

Events/Time:

No events yet. Me and Mubarrak48 are building the Music house/Theatre.

To Maxed: Do not delete this thread, even if you think it's a pure joke, using Minecraft music discs. More information will be released soon!!
UnknownGuy
UnknownGuy
GooD Member
GooD Member

http://www.amcserver.tk

Back to top Go down

Info about the Music Events and Dates Empty Re: Info about the Music Events and Dates

Post by Kickass_Guy 18th January 2012, 11:32

ffs i got another problem and i need to talk
Kickass_Guy
Kickass_Guy
This Guy is Epic
This Guy is Epic

http://altermeh.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum