WELCOME TO BEST MINECRAFT SERVER EVER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For Minecraft Creative Server

2 posters

Go down

Application For Minecraft Creative Server  Empty Application For Minecraft Creative Server

Post by Shadow_Rogue 18th February 2012, 17:40

Ingame Name => Shadow_Rogue

Why do you want to join the server? ==> i have previously been on another server but they reset the game world and all my ingame credits, i was the master builder of mansions and lost all my work so i thought i might aswell find a new server and by the sounds of things this server is great :O)

How did you find this server? ==> i was searching for servers that had been updated to the latest snapshot as i would like to see how it is online

Did you read the rules? ===> Yes and i agree with them fully, you will have no problem with me

Thanks for taking your time to read this, i hope to hear from you soon

Chris

Shadow_Rogue

Back to top Go down

Application For Minecraft Creative Server  Empty Re: Application For Minecraft Creative Server

Post by UnknownGuy 18th February 2012, 23:35

Shadow_Rogue wrote:Ingame Name => Shadow_Rogue

Why do you want to join the server? ==> i have previously been on another server but they reset the game world and all my ingame credits, i was the master builder of mansions and lost all my work so i thought i might aswell find a new server and by the sounds of things this server is great :O)

How did you find this server? ==> i was searching for servers that had been updated to the latest snapshot as i would like to see how it is online

Did you read the rules? ===> Yes and i agree with them fully, you will have no problem with me

Thanks for taking your time to read this, i hope to hear from you soon

Chris

Approved!
UnknownGuy
UnknownGuy
GooD Member
GooD Member

http://www.amcserver.tk

Back to top Go down